We take care of older people who need residential nursing or day care, helping them to live as independent and comfortable a life as possible. The home is run on a Christian basis, with a loving family atmosphere.
We sometimes have vacancies for full or part-time carers, or for members of our domestic or catering teams. If you are a caring person and looking for a job, why not ring us and ask for Lesley Daniels.
11 Prowse Close, Thornbury BS35 1EG
Tel: 01454 412266
Colour consultant and Natural Health Advisor
Learn the secrets of looking great on the outside and feeling fantastic from the inside.
If you'd like to get away from black, contact Charlene!
26 Malvern Drive, Thornbury BS35 2HY
Tel: 01454 415069
Tel: 07793 394 482
Tockington Manor School
Saturday job, term-time only - 8:30am to 3:00pm, recruiting for kitchen staff at Tockington Manor School. Please call or email Sarah Bolam or click below for further information.
Washingpool Hill Road, Tockington BS32 4NY
Tel: 01454 613229
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established Accountancy firm based in North Bristol.
Closing Date: 30 April 2017
£131.25. The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Monday – Friday 08.25 – 16.55 with 1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week 37.50.
Possible start date
Duties to include
Learning HMRC tax codes
Learn payroll systems, Earnie and Xero
Using the IRIS data base system
Sending standard letters
Preparation and submission of CIS returns
Using Excel spreadsheets
Appropriate training/study leave will be provided.
Can work independently
Good IT skills
Good telephone manner
Asks for help when unsure
Able to follow instruction
Maths and English A-C Grades GCSE or equivalent.
An excellent opportunity to progress within the business upon the successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This position involves working with numbers all day.
Please send you CV to Caroline Jones at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email below.
Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke BS32 4JY
The Premium Partners scheme has been looking into the best way of disseminating the offers of Apprenticeships that we receive from Premium Partners as well as the many links to apprenticeships schools receive.
We now have now a dedicated page on our website, which will soon contain Saturday jobs as well as useful information for school leavers.
The process is the following: email your advert all the information you would like to communicate and your contact details to Tess Wilkinson. It will be uploaded and students will contact you directly.
Bramley and Gage Ltd
Build your career, stoke your customer enthusiasm and reveal your engaging personality at the renowned 6 O’clock Gin Distillery.
We are a rapidly growing, family-owned business in Thornbury, South Gloucestershire and are seeking a full-time administrator/receptionist. To apply please email your C.V. with a covering letter explaining why you are suited to this role.
The successful candidate will have a friendly, fun, open and unflappable personality, they will be PC literate (with a clear competence in Microsoft Office applications) and will have great organisational skills, a positive can-do attitude and rigorous attention to detail. Minimum of 5 GCSEs or O’Levels (or equivalent) at C or above including English Language and Maths is preferred.
The role includes:
- Working as an effective member of a dynamic, growing team.
- Taking incoming calls and carrying out appropriate actions.
- Taking and processing customer orders from public and trade.
- Managing website content and orders from notification to despatch and follow-up.
- Greeting visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Managing the on-site distillery shop including stock and cash.
- Cash handling - receiving and recording payments and expenditure including cheque and card machine payments.
- Administrative duties - typing general correspondence and reports, filing and retrieving customer and other records, managing stock levels, ordering office supplies and equipment when necessary or advising other team members of requirements.
- Process incoming and outgoing email and post.
- Manage certain Health and Safety functions including Fire Alarm tests.
- Produce reports and information as required; ensuring that information given is properly disseminated, accurate and current.
- Keep all public areas and kitchen clean and tidy (light cleaning duties as necessary), ensuring a safe environment for visitors and personnel. Provide refreshments for staff and visitors as required.
- Carry out other duties as implied by the nature of this post.
- Opening and locking up of the premises.
The position is permanent and full time. Working hours will be Monday-Friday aprox 9am-5pm, with some overtime required during busy periods.
In return we offer excellent, friendly working conditions, generous employer pension contributions and a staff Gin allowance (enthusiasm for premium Gin will be a great advantage!). Salary dependent on experience.
Applicants must be over 18, eligible to work in the UK and be ready to start quickly.
Deadline for applications is 24th March 2017. Interviews will be held in late March 2017.
C6 Ashville Park, Short Way, Thornbury BS35 3UU
Tel: 01454 418046
Tel: 01454 415746
Human Resources and Employment experts
Based in Thornbury
Tel: 07760 423309