25-28th: Spooktacular Halloween Fun
Sunday 25th – Wednesday 28th
All Hallows Week at Berkeley Castle with some Ghastly Goings On!
• An audience with King Henry VIII and 2 beheaded wives
• The Grim executioner will prowl the castle with tales of gore
• Two of Henry’s less fortunate wives will mingle with visitors, telling their sorry tales of how they fell out of favour with the King and what became of them!
• Wise women tell of their latest cures for pesky persistent plagues or pestilent pustules ..... talk to them and maybe they could cure your ills but be warned, they may be healers... or perhaps witches!
• Beware the gaolers, they are actively recruiting and will try to lure you into their less than salubrious accommodation... so make sure you behave!
• Try your hand or rather feet at Tudor dancing
• Spooky stories
Pull on your wellies and set off on a spooky adventure around the grounds, hunting down our Halloween themed decorations.
Get your *face painted in a ghoulish fashion - *Additional charge of £4 applies
Find more information on the website below or by calling 01453 810 303.