Introduction to Beadwork Jewellery Making Workshop
The Chantry, Thornbury
Your teacher Lindsey Benson has been making beaded jewellery for over 10 years. She will demonstrate and help you with the hurdles of stringing beads including choosing the right wire and findings.
Enjoy and fun and informative 2.5 hour beadwork jewellery making workshop on an afternoon session (1.30pm - 4.00pm).
Lindsey will give you the basic skills of creating jewellery using beads and stringing techniques.
The groups are kept small (a maximum of 8) to allow for individual attention.
- You will learn the step by step process in designing and making a bracelet and earrings using beads and how to finish them to a professional finish using sterling silver findings.
- You will learn how to choose the correct wire and findings.
- We will cover the all equipment needed for bead jewellery making.
- You will learn how to make your own jewellery gift box.
- You will be able to choose from our huge selection of beautiful beads or bring your own beads to re-purpose.
- You will leave the workshop with your handcrafted jewellery to proudly wear or give away as gifts and the confidence to create many more jewellery masterpieces in your own home.
For more information and booking click below or telephone 01454 413103.