Tax and Exit Planning for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
Sovereign IFA Ltd, Thornbury
Refreshments served at 2pm for a 2.30pm start
You are cordially invited to Sovereign IFA's briefing session entitled ‘Tax and Exit Planning for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs’, which is to be held at their offices.
With tax on directors dividends increasing and HMRC pouring more resources into closing tax loopholes, you would have thought that effective tax planning was a dying opportunity. However, using a range of approved structures, statutory arrangements and acceptable accounting practices, it is still possible to introduce planning that can dramatically improve the lives of successful business owners.
“Tax and Exit Planning for Business Owners & Entrepreneurs” will take you through a number of key steps that can be applied to a wide range of client scenarios. In this presentation you will see how:
· You can make your business attractive to potential investors
· It is possible to extract surplus profits from your business tax efficiently but still be able to utilise the extracted funds for business purposes
· You can shelter the future growth of your business from a range of taxes
· Generational planning can be utilised to pass on the value of your business to the next generation in a tax efficient manner
· Entrepreneurs Relief is applied when you come to sell your business and what pitfalls can cause the loss of this valuable relief
We do not promote or advocate high risk tax ‘schemes’ and nothing we present even comes close to falling foul of HMRC rules. Quite a bit of the planning sits on the back of less well known pension legislation which the majority of Financial Advisers are not familiar with.
For this reason, even if you already have an association with a Financial Adviser this presentation will show you things that you probably won’t have heard before so it is well worth 60 minutes or so of your time.
To reserve your space please e-mail Sally Parr below.