Permanent / Part Time
We have an opportunity for a new colleague to join our Woodleaze team as a Night Housing Worker. If you have a desire to support young people and to develop support and housing management experience, we want to hear from you. We are passionate about what we do, and we work hard to make a positive change to young people’s lives. Join us and be a part of this amazing effort to end youth homelessness!
• Hours per week: 18 hours per week (this represents 0.45 FTE)
• Contract type: Permanent
• Pay: £22,129 – £23,484 per annum (pro rata based on 0.45 FTE)
• The location: You will be based in Woodleaze in Yate, within walking distance of the train station with excellent links to central Bristol.
• To access the Job Pack for this role and apply, please visit the vacancy webpage on our website below.
• Please refer to the Cover Letter guidance to ensure your application can progress to the shortlisting stage.
• To have an informal chat about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have any general queries, please email below.
• Application deadline closes: 10:00, Monday 22 August 2022.
• If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 24 August 2022, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
• Interviews are on Thursday 01 and Friday 02 September 2022.
58-59 Old Market Street, Bristol BS2 0ER
Tel: 0117 317 8800