A weekly market every Saturday from the end of February 2021 in the heart of Thornbury town centre.
Discover a range of delicious local artisan food and beverage producers, with talented hand-crafted stalls situated throughout the High Street, so you can peruse the market stalls and High Street stores with ease and safety.
We provide an opportunity to buy produce from local producers in a well-run, safe environment. There have been multiple recommendations and guidelines issued to change public behaviour. We aim to amplify these to demonstrate best practice and support locally led activities by providing the following:
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the market
- Options for contactless payments
- Full product traceability
- Expert Food Safety & Hygiene Standards – all stands display their scores
- Sneeze Guards on all open food stalls
- One way systems in operation
Where social distancing is not an option, all customers are required to wear a face mask.
High Street, Thornbury BS35 2AJ
Tel: 07500 684689